For Immediate Release
Kingston, Jamaica – March 31, 2017: Aspiring social media practitioners and other professionals will have the opportunity to explore best practices and strategies at PRO Communications Limited’s (PROComm) cutting-edge Social Media Seminar on Wednesday, April 5.
The seminar will be held at in the Jamaica Suite of Phoenix Central, at 2 Phoenix Avenue, Kingston 10.
Presenter, Jean Lowrie-Chin, Executive Chairman, PROComm, who has been ranked in the top three per cent of most influential social media users in Jamaica, noted: “Social media is proving to be a powerful tool for business persons wishing to promote their services and products. It is primarily for that reason, that we decided to begin with the course ‘An Introduction to Social Media for Effective Communication’. We have two brilliant co-presenters, Tashna-Toya Edwards and Nicole McFarlane.”
The topics to be covered in the seminar include:
- Introduction to platforms – analysing social media platform features to engage audiences (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Blogs)
- Utilising analytics/metrics to guide content creation
- Writing for Social media: Crafting key messages to engage audiences across platforms
- Utilising graphics and videos for content strategy
- Mobile Optimisation for Social Media Marketing
Members of the Caribbean Community of Retired Persons (CCRP) are being offered a discounted rate of 30 per cent and four places have been granted for students of the Alpha Institute.
Interested persons can reach PROComm at 665-5025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepared by PROComm